The basic criteria that define the success of an organisation’s performance are:
1. Deliver as agree
2. Be efficient with resources
3. Don’t over-work your people
This means an organisation must focus on three future Outcomes:
1. DELIVERY – of product + services
2. FINANCIAL – utilisation, operating margins + profit.
3. PEOPLE – workload, stress, wellbeing + health
This 3-way balancing act is an organisation’s most fundamental mission.
The problem is that conventional workforce planning forecasts only the gap between supply and demand. It will not directly reveal the workforce’s ability deliver, how efficiently you are using people resources or at what intensity you will ask your people to work.
However, imagine if there were actionable insights that could:
1. Forecast workforce performance
2. Report at all levels in an organisation
3. Recommend interventions that optimise
These actionable insights would enable an organisation to balance Outcomes and better control workload by crushing workforce inefficiencies. As a result, workplace stress and poor delivery could be more than halved, while profits are doubled*.
* where the cost impact of workforce inefficiencies exceed an operating margin.
Read more about Effort Management..
How To Harness Effort Management
RESRODEL is the ‘resource role model’ that leverages the power
of the Effort Management Theorem (EMT) + Advanced Effort Management (AEM) analysis
Resro.OPT analysis uses AEM
all your workforces
Learn more about Resro.OPT
Resro.ACT software uses EMT
for balancing people + work
in activity based enterprises
Learn more about Resro.ACT